Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kesayangan

I was lost, thinking that I never deserved happiness and punished for something I am not certain of.
Until I found you, who gave me reasons to believe in myself for who I am, who I was and who I want to be.
You complete the stories that I could not finish, you made coincidences so sweet, I cry so much with you from the laughter we had together, and smiled through obstacles I faced and I will not falter when I know you are mine.
My imperfections are your strengths, and your lackluster is my brilliance. I am so thankful to God for my prayers have been answered in the most unexpected way; I found a companion in a stranger that I have known for so long.
In time, tide and distance I want to make up for the time we have lost and build memories with you for a lifetime.
How can friendship and love that is so young, run so deep…Please let this question left unanswered for I want them to come as we learn and grow in our heaven.

No comments: