Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am broke but I am happy

Shopoholic in me take centre stage this month at extraterestial level. This is evident when I checked my Maybank2U today, suddenly my eyes were a bit blur and 28th January seems light years away. I started counting my net salary and claims to be cleared by tomorrow so I can at least say I am not drained out yet. This is the biggest deficit I have incurred throughout my years of earning my own digits but I am happy and contented.
Confused? I am happy and contented because I think I have spent it the right way. MHMN quoted; menuju ke jalan kebenaran. I bought stuffs for my new room and helped out my parents with decorating mi casa. I must say that the deficit that I incurred brought high ROI (Return on Investment) because it made everybody happy. Nothing else matters.
Anyway, I have made a silent promise to myself not to spend too much next month..hmmm, maybe at least for the next few weeks or...I can slot in few new dresses but... I must have that shoe then... I need to replenish my make up... also how about the upcoming movies and again...my sudden craving for cakes...Opps I did it Again!

1 comment:

hafiz said...

shoe? make up? cakes? forget it..get the white2 things 1st..