Monday, August 31, 2009

Puasa

It is that time of the year again, yippee!! Where almost everyone become nicer or less naughtier, at least we try too..hehe. This year puasa is quite different, as I got to break fast properly at home, instead of at client's or in the middle of traffic jam due to failed attempt to buka puasa at home :) Of course, this is also much to my family pleasure. Trying my best to keep the indulgence during puasa to a minimum and enhance ibadah & sincerity to the best that i can; at work, at home, at leisure and on the prayer mat. I know this puasa and coming raya will be different and in the small corner of my heart, there is a tinge of sadness waiting to spill. Hope it is containable up to the day I seek my parents' forgiveness on the first Hari Raya (though I doubt it) but I know, it is for the better :)

Coinciding with puasa and Merdeka day (today), it is also the day schatz 'found' me at Vivocity overlooking Sentosa Island and the sea, 2 years ago. It felt just like yesterday but the joy and syukur to God for helping us find each other is always there. Slight pinch of 'jiwangness'..
To schatz: I deeply and sincerely adore mein schatz..ich liebe dich.

xoxo (^_^)

1 comment:

ececece said...

even u update blog u 4tahu sekali, suke la i bace blog u ni..ape maksud schatz tu?