Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ditelan mati emak, diluah mati ayah

What happens if you are standing at a crossroad where your decision cannot satisfy everyone. You follow what you believe in and hope you never have to ask yourself "What if..?". Recently, I was put on a spot where I needed to choose and no matter how I hated that feeling and was assured that I am in charge of my own life, somehow I sense that things will never be the same again.
And it did.. The silence was deafening, the look was making me feel I have greatly sinned, the confusion was nauseating and no matter how I tried to make things better it just got worse. I hope there was space for understanding but I guess it was too much to ask. Maybe I am stupid but if it is going to be a mistake it is mine to make, but I will not let it slip and never know that maybe that moment holds the key to my happiness. If separation is the only way things going to be after all that we have gone through and this is the value of something called friendship then I guess I am not entitle to it.

I did not judge you, for being who you are..
I was there for you, when people around you slipped away..
I did not leave you, when you needed company..
I tried to understand you, when things were so grey..
I was never a perfect friend but I tried my best sincerely..
No matter how things go awry, we often find our way back..
But if things have changed then with this note..I am sorry for being me

No comments: