Monday, June 2, 2008

7 things about me

By request of a dear friend, I am obliged to complete this test..hehe. Maybe I am limping with my left leg that is still not quite awake but these fingers can still dance on the keyboard.

7 random facts about me:
  1. Old school romantic - love spending time with schatz; good conversation, laughs and sweet promises over dinner, ice cream or even a kuih koci
  2. A major crybaby - when I am sad I cry, when I am happy I cry, when I am confuse I cry, when I am in pain I cry, when I am laughing I cry...go figure
  3. Inconsistent centre of gravity - historical places; longkang in front of my house at 2, the small hill at the corner of my house at 10, biology lab at 15, Pangkor Island at 20, my room at 26..I do not need to get into zero G room to go tumbling around like a helium balloon
  4. Loves staying home with mi familia - watching tv, chatting away over breakfast, lunch and dinner, shopping for groceries or stuffs, fooling around...
  5. Still searching a life long career instead of a job - everytime people ask me is this your life ambition, I would smile and say I stumbled upon this line of work
  6. Enjoys fun and adventure rides in theme parks - i love those thrill rides and dreaming to go to Disneyland
  7. Wondering when my time will come - yes, I am traditionalist that wants to get married despite the aloofness in me ;)

7 things that scare me:

  1. Horror movies - can't stand it, too much suspense, sound effect, blood and gore
  2. Reptiles - snakes, lizards, iguanas etc..I am into fuzzy cuddly animals
  3. Losing my loved ones; family, schatz and friends
  4. Losing my 6 senses
  5. Ignorance and hipocrisy - honestly, this is scary but I can be found guilty in many ways
  6. Sight of blood and cuts - cannot tahan, sure faint one
  7. Going to Hell

7 random music at the moment:

  1. Sampai Syurga - Super Faizal
  2. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
  3. Love In This Club - Usher
  4. 11 Januari - Gigi
  5. Sempurna - Andra & the Backbone
  6. Smooth Operator - Sade
  7. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

7 things I treasure the most (material things):

  1. My handphone - staying connected
  2. My laptop - for work and leisure
  3. My timepiece - masa itu emas
  4. My Mini Kelisa - speed demon
  5. My handbags - beg ajaib that fits 1001 things like Doraemon
  6. My home - that is where the heart is
  7. My Friendster and Facebook - it is hard to remain in touch with friends without them
7 "first time" things I ever did:
  1. Hiking up a stretch of Banjaran Titiwangsa
  2. Flying fox down a 4 storeys building
  3. Made a decision that costs me my dearest friends
  4. Got into an accident and had a b*tch fit on MRR2 ( not sure whether it was intimidating or entertaining for the other party)
  5. Joining a 4WD expedition into the heart of an Orang Asli village
  6. Performed Umrah with my parents at the age of 12
  7. Going on a navy ship near Selat Melaka

No comments: