Monday, February 9, 2009

3 days of weekend

I had a full weekend...full and satisfying I must say.
Saturday, with much relief I am officially off from my recent audit assignment. So much drama! Today is a day for my friends. I have managed to get Ash and Cheex to free their schedule for lunch and some catching up before Cheex bertunang next week. Yup, another one down..Aku juga yang liat nak settle down. Schatz came in tow to look for his bro's going away prezie so finally got to introduce him to Cheex too. Approved! Back to Ash and Cheex, we chat like crazy people from appointing me to be Minister of Pecah Kelapa for Thaipusam, going gaga over Cheex to-be engagement ring and Ash's little nephew; Emir who is growing so fast... Then after very filling nyum2 lunch at Paddington's I am off to Lynn's house for her daughter; Maya 2nd birthday. Ate bit of roti jala with note to self (jangan makan banyak sangat!) and a bite of Barney the Purple Dinasour cake. Never liked Barney because I am a true blue Sesame Street fan, but the cake was good. Then got home caught up with few friends over YM and I am done for the day.
Sunday..yeay! My day with schatz. Went to Pavillion hunting for my delayed prezie. Before that, we went to the cinema, thought want to watch Benjamin Button tapi first show at 11.50pm. Hish, cannot be! Then schatz persuaded to watch Valkyrie just because it is a movie revolving around German. Susah betul kalau jalan dengan orang German celup ni..jgn marah schatz ;) Since I didn't read German history very well, I was very dissapointed when all the good guys died. Sedih la that story. But my sadness did not last long then we continued our hunt for prezie at Charles & Keith, HOL, Nine West, Celine and lotsa other handbag shops. Being myself yang kedek (short for kedekut) and always on budget mode, I normally end up picking the most value for money. Finally, schatz decided something from Nine West and I am very2 happy. After movie and shopping, makan time we went to Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa near Ampang Point. Was I shocked..expected price to be close to the original one in Kampung Baru, but in the end we ended up paying RM18 for nasi lemak, mee rebus, plain water and ice lemon tea. Tak nak pergi lagi, I rather makan kat Kampung Baru after this. Huh!
Monday, family time. Promised Che' Net (my li'l sis) to teman look for nice skirt for her Girl Guide party next week. Kids these days...aiyoh! Being the youngest and manja, she managed to pujuk mak to buy her a nice black skirt yang ehem..ehem..boleh tahan mahal. I can only smirk when she got her wishes. Then we went to Jusco for the family shopping day and bought 3 tudungs for myself, 1 for mak and 1 capri for Che' Net. Then grocery shopping, the normal ritual. At home later, cleaned up my nookie and did some laundry before dozing off for a quick nap. Ingat nak pergi jogging with Che' Net but macam nak hujan seram je dengar thunder. Next week la nampaknya, in the mean time just fooled around at home..Now, dreading again to go to work. New client, new assignment and new team tapi dekat je kat rumah. Thinking of taking LRT because parking susah. Bila cakap pasal kerja mula la kepala ni fikir macam2...tapi tu kita cerita lain kali la. I want to catch up the Grammy's now and wondering if schatz dah sampai rumah belum...
Later

No comments: