Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unthankful...

hmm..my first blog entry.

I had one blog before but that went kaput, due to pure laziness and so called non-existent life. But after reading my friends' blog all this while, it made me realize that this how i actually keep in touch with them and even getting to know what lies within..since we have led our own lives after graduation and a lepaking session during the weekend or hanging out at each other's dorms or house is no longer a feasible option

I had a very refreshing sms from dearest Ash; "How vonderful life is while you're in the vorld - Sir Elton". I guess that was the speech Sir Elton gave to celebrate his 60th birthday, one weird chap he is. The sms struck me deep as i was not at my most positive attitude for the past few months or maybe for most of my waking hours. As created by God, being forgetfull is one of the traits that led us to be unthankful to the blessings we have around us, no matter how small or big it is. And how often we realize that, we only reflect what we had when bad things happen to us and start being thankful to God for what we have but yet we ask for more.

I am considered lucky as i have a wonderful family that supports me through thick and thin...during my hardest times of studies, work, love, friendships even the silliest things like which movie is nice to watch. A set of wonderful friends that are honest and share their thoughts no matter how different it is from mine, but it does not make us falter but appreciate each other even more. I am employed, eventhough i don't say it often i am blessed to have this job and sitting for my professional papers. After all it is all worth it, the experience & qualification will benefit in a long term for sure. The pain is tolerable as it is below my planning materiality...hehe

Now pursuing my studies in a different setting, it just makes me wonder was college life really hard, and what about school years? I remember, when i was younger i have always wished i was older earning my own money and spending away. On the contrary, now i am an adult i wish i am younger, living free of responsibilities, no datelines and movies on wednesday afternoons. Am i still being unthankful? Not really..isn't this a sign that i appreciate what i had in life, as there is always good things to fall back to. hence, i will strive to make things better today so later in life there is always something good to remember and ponder upon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.